Review the extensive list of client testimonials, complimenting Scott’s photography, customer service, and the beautiful albums he has created.
- Planning sessions included at your home or the location of the event
- For your convenience, a photography checklist is available
- Coordination with the event planner, DJ, and videographer
- No limit to number of locations on any particular day of event coverage
- Second Shooters available if requested
- Typically 400-700 photos provided
- Digital Images, 4×6 Proofs, Proof Portfolios all available
- All events are posted online at a password protected site, with easy purchasing for friends and family
- Any photo may be provided in Color, Black & White, or Sepia
- Designer albums provided, all custom designed by Scott personally (no outside service) and without templates
- Albums available in literally any size requested
- Albums can be expanded to contain as many photos as you desire
- Signature Boards available of various sizes, already framed at your event
- Green Screen Photo Booths available
- Serving Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa and Santa Cruz Counties
It’s not unusual for clients to ask if Scott has experience at a particular venue, as that familiarity helps make the day’s photography run smoothly. Scott has worked at most of the Bay Area’s synagogues, including:
San Francisco Bay Area venues that Scott has photographed at include: the Stanford Memorial Church and the Stanford Faculty Club, Hakone Gardens in Saratoga, the Kohl Mansion in Burlingame, Villa Ragusa in Campbell, the Chaminade Resort in Aptos, the Hotel Valencia on Santana Row in San Jose, the Palo Alto Hills Golf and Country Club and the Los Altos Golf and Country Club. He has also photographed events at the Cabana Hotel, the Garden Court Hotel, and Gamble Gardens, all in Palo Alto, and the Circus Club in Menlo Park.
Scott has also been a contributing photographer to Gentry magazine out of Menlo Park for over 5 years, providing high-end portraits for Gentry’s clientele. He has also provided event and product launch photography for Google, FaceBook, Adobe Systems, and many other Silicon Valley high-tech companies.